Post 3: "My favorite Movie"

Well, I have to say that I'm a film buff in general, so it's very difficult for me to choose a favorite movie, there are many that I like, but I don't feel that any of them have stood out from the rest. That's why I will mention one of the films I have seen most in my life: "Peter Pan" (2003), not because it is worthy of awards or acclaim but because of the nostalgia of my childhood. This film managed to disconnect me from reality when I was 5 years old, and it can still keep me completely hypnotized. It's great when a film can make you forget what's around you and enter a new world, a world where you feel that anything can happen.


As I said, I like movies in general, so I usually watch movies of all genres, both action movies, superheroes, mystery, comedies, romantic, fantasy, etc. In fact, one of the last movies I saw was one of the last Netflix releases to distract me from the online university, and it turned out to be a movie that fully meets the objective of a romantic comedy, so I totally recommend "Holidate" if you like the genre or want to laugh and be distracted for a moment.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 6: "Summer Plans"

Post 4: "My Future Job"

Post 1: "A country I´d like to visit"