Post 5: "Tv shows and series"

 I don't know if I'm the only person, but every time I finish a series, I mentally rank it, so I can say that I currently have a top 3 series, which are: 1) Anne with an E; 2) Friends; 3) How I Met Your Mother.

Anne with an E, is my favorite series because I consider it one of those series that regardless of age impacts you. It deals with topics such as racism, feminism, the recognition of the LGBT community, among others. The series has managed to leave lessons and at the same time impress, because this series takes place in 1890 and touches on topics that were very controversial at the time. 



The series that I usually watch, are series that take place in a context of the end of the 19th century and beginning of the 20th century, or fantasies like "Cursed" or "The Letter For The King". But to distract me sometimes from the drama and tension of that type of series, I usually watch comedy or superhero series like the ones that constitute "Arrowverse".


One of the series that I really want to watch, but I don't have the time, is "Game of Thrones". Since it was one of those series that most people saw I have taken a lot of spoilers, but even with that I have too much desire to see it. 

Comentarios

  1. OMG, i can´t believe Anne with an E has displaced Friends from your top of favourites! Good election by the way.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I see that you enjoy very much netflix xD personally i don't make a mental ranking but it sounds interesting

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 6: "Summer Plans"

Post 4: "My Future Job"

Post 1: "A country I´d like to visit"