Post 1: "A country I´d like to visit"

It is not very difficult for me to have to choose a place because when I think about traveling to a place outside the country the first place that comes to mind is New York, so I will say it is the United States. I know it sounds typical, but I fell in love with that city since my love for cinema began, I saw how in the movies only with small scenes it transmitted an energy that made you want to live.

I know facts about the country, but since I focused on this city and also because I'm a bit obsessed with it, I can say a "fun fact" of Central Park. Well, the elements that make up the park are not own of the place (except the stones), but were placed, for example: the land was brought from New Jersey to cultivate the trees.


I really want to live a couple of years in New York. I would say it is a dream, but since it is always very present in me it has become a long term goal.

Comentarios

  1. What fun that only the stones are typical of central park jaja what a gift you gave us!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 6: "Summer Plans"

Post 4: "My Future Job"