Post 2: "The best concert ever"

All my life I've been a fan of basically everything, so I'm always presented with opportunities to go to concerts. During the last 5 years I have been able to go to many concerts, but the one I have enjoyed the most was the last one.

On December 11 of last year I had the opportunity to go to the concert of the Canadian singer Shawn Mendes in Movistar Arena, it was his fourth world tour, and in this he was promoting the album "Shawn Mendes". It was the first time in my life that I was going to be so close to a stage, that's why everything was more exciting, people for the same reason were like ecstatic; I was too happy and amazed because the staging was too amazing and beautiful.

A funny / sad memory of that day is that as I mentioned I was very close to the stage, but anyway the audience was standing in the chairs. In one of Shawn's interactions with the public, he decided to throw a Christmas hat to the public, that I had the opportunity to grab at the same time as another of the fans, in the attempt to get it to keep it, we caused many people to fall from their chairs, and in my attempt to help a girl who had been trapped in a chair I lost the hat.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 6: "Summer Plans"

Post 4: "My Future Job"

Post 1: "A country I´d like to visit"