Post 4: "My Future Job"

 I would like to have a job related to justice and social security, hoping in some way to be able to contribute something to society since that is why I am studying public administration. Although I would be lying if I said that I have thought a lot about a future job, since I am currently more focused on passing the subjects.

The truth is that I would like to have an outdoor job, but most of the jobs related to my career are indoors.  And I must admit that I would like to travel a lot, although I don't see it as possible for the same reason. 



As for the salary, as I said, I have not thought much about what I am going to work or I have not yet found a job that has investigated it thoroughly, but guided by my career I suppose it will be a good salary, but the truth is that it would be satisfied that this sustained me and at the same time I could meet some goals that I have set for myself, such as studying another career.

Writing this blog I realized that maybe I should focus more on a future job since I am studying this career for a reason, but I think I have little interest because I still feel that I have not "fallen in love" with the career.

Comentarios

  1. it's happened the same with me! i can't think in the future, i just want to finish my career soon

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I hope you fall in love with the race because at the end of it, we will work to achieve a better society or so i hope

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 6: "Summer Plans"

Post 1: "A country I´d like to visit"